Zurich’s Litigation Management Group (LMG) works to deliver a centralized and coordinated response to litigated claims across a wide variety of industries. We are committed to fostering a strong business relationship with customers, brokers and defense counsel.
LMG can help optimize claim outcomes by verifying that defense cases are staffed appropriately and dollars are spent wisely. Our dedicated, regional litigation managers have an average of 25 years of legal experience. In-house auditors are attorneys or paralegals with an average of 20 years legal experience.
We can help our customers by:
- Providing access to a nationwide network of law firms with specialized experience and proven track records
- Mitigating legal spend by auditing and adjusting all billing invoices
- Negotiating rate with law firms
- Performing on-site panel counsel audits to evaluative quality outcomes and billing practice compliance
- Developing action plans, as needed, as a result of audits
Additional service options include:
- Alternative fee arrangements
- Best practice and quality guidelines
- Billing guidelines to set reasonable expectations on expenses and costs
- Court reporter and e-discovery preferred pricing vendor programs
- Insured Select counsel
- Panel counsel self-audits
- Telephonic court appearance
To obtain more information about Zurich's Litigation Management Group, please call 847-605-3718 or email email@example.com.