A Consolidated Insurance Program (CIP), or “wrap-up,” combines workers’ compensation and general liability insurance for owners and contractors who sponsor programs for their enrolled contractors and subs. Centrally managed with designated sites and defined work, CIPs provide a consistent approach to risk management that helps create value through uniformed safety practices and strong claims and litigation management to help reduce costs for project sponsors.
Zurich offers CIPs as an alternative to traditional insurance programs to help you effectively manage the challenges you face as a project sponsor, including:
- Continuity of coverage and availability of limits
- Comprehensive Risk Engineering Services
- Quality management
- Comprehensive claims management
Additional product solutions available to compliment your CIP program include:
- Builder's risk covers damage to property under construction, materials used in the course of construction and delay in completion.
- Contractor’s Protective Professional Indemnity (CPPI) helps protect contractors for losses that stem from the negligent performance of professional services the contractor is liable for, whether self-performed or subcontracted.
- Owner’s Protective Professional Indemnity (OPPI) offers project-dedicated professional liability insurance to help protect the project owner from losses due to the architect or engineer’s (A/E’s) negligence. With OPPI, the A/E’s policy is supplemented with a policy that provides limits that can only be eroded by claims from or against the owner.
Zurich is a recognized leader in providing project lifecycle solutions to address complex project delivery systems that often involve the financing, design, build, operation and maintenance of projects. We offer sophisticated risk management solutions such as:
- Build transfer operate (BTO) endorsement – When combined with an existing Zurich Edge® property form, BTO can provide a seamless transition between the construction and operational phases of your project including property damage and delay in opening.
- Integrated project delivery (IPD) – Zurich supports IPD with a coordinated multi-line insurance and risk management program. We can augment traditional liability coverages, such as professional liability, to provide protection to the project team.
- Public-private partnerships (P3) – Zurich’s integrated solution provides a broad array of products and service capabilities to help manage the risks associated with various stages and activities in the P3 lifecycle. Download the Public-Private Partnership (P3) brochure.